Sunday, March 15, 2009

20 reasons why being short is good

List for @jonna_2 In response to here twitter to @grantmead on Give me 20 reasons of why being short is good for. Here is the list I made. Comment and edit the list

Check out this you tube video On "Pro of being short"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EuKiHjHDR0

The average height for a woman in America is 5 feet 3 inches


 

1.Squeeze through a crowd of people easier than most

2.You can sit on somebodys shoulders and see a crowd

3. live longer (Bulletin of the World Health Organization printed an article)

4.guys love snuggling with a short person

5..being able to do the limbo without breaking your back

6.You can get in places at kids prices

7.You look younger than you are

8.have a lower center of gravity, and having a lower center of gravity gives someone better balance and stability

9.You're closer to any money on the floor

10. shorties are valued greatly in the military for they are able to go under fences

11. Enjoy a really slow walk and blame it on your short legs

12.Sometimes get really cheap clothes because the ones in the 'girl's' section fit!

13.Curl-up in a one-seater and fall asleep peacefully

14. Being 5" and below aint all that bad.....notice how they are never called up to the board and work out stuff in front of the entire class.

15. Shorter people are less likely to break bones when they fall, have faster reaction times, greater ability to accelerate body movements and are less likely to get severely injured in a car accident.

16. use far fewer calories than the average person.(needing not to spend much on food)

17.You can duck faster

18.You do not have to duck your head down to fit in a small door

19. less chance of being struck by lighting (which would go to living longer I guess)

20. easier to hide in hide n seek


 

So there is the list I came up with. I know there is a lot more. I know when I said I was going to do this I had some of my twitter follower's tell me that there is a lot of science in why being short is a lot better.


 


 


 

In closing with some wonderful quote 's

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R. Tolkien

"The little things are infinitely the most important" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

-Size does matter and shorter is hotter-
-Good things come in small packages-

.--Grant Mead---

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD nice!
mind if I quote you?

Anonymous said...

wow thanx I used all this for a speech I m writing because I am one of the shortest people in the class but thank you sooooo much it is really helpful XD d:

Anonymous said...

Thanks this has helped a lot I am the smallest in my class

Anonymous said...

thanks these are all good reason to be short and when i show it to the one that insulte me she will be amased